Legal Services:

Buying a property in Spain

We help you through the Spanish conveyancing process and committed to providing you with the following quality services:

– due diligence on the property;
– verification the complete legal situation of the property;
– exchange of contracts drafted in several languages;
– setting up bank accounts;
– mortgage advice;
– applying for NIE number;
– negotiation with selling party;
– assistance in the appointment of a notary public.


We have an extensive international experience with resolving immigration issues.

INVESTOR VISA (GOLDEN VISA PROGRAM by property investment)
• The Investment must be made without financing regarding the first 500.000,00 €.
• The investment can include one or multiple properties and the properties can be rented out.
• The Golden Visa allows all holders to work anywhere in Spain.
• Properties can be bought and sold, so long as the investment threshold is maintained.

NON-LUCRATIVE VISA (Residence in Spain with no economic purpose)
• It allows to stay in Spain for up to a year, then for renewal periods of two years.
• After living in Spain for five consecutive years, it is possible to apply for permanent residence.
• It does not give you the right to work legally for a Spanish Company until you are granted permanent residence.

Our corporate visa service helps established companies relocate employees to Spain. The corporate visa service includes the following:

For EU citizens
• Application to obtain a Spanish NIE
• The Spanish Residence Card for relatives of EU passport holders (reagrupacion familiar).

For citizens of non-EU countries:
• Work permit with the prospective employer.
• Temporary work permits for foreign personnel in the firm to realize a particular task in the Spanish office.

We provide assistance with the application for student visa for those who want to conduct research or study at a Spanish university.

In collaboration with the Lady Elizabeth School, we arrange language studies for groups of international students.

We help you obtain both the temporary and the EU NIE.

You can apply for permanent residence after you have lived in Spain for five years, and after 10 years you can apply for Spanish nationality. Exemptions from 10 years rule apply.

If you become a Spanish citizen, you will be required to surrender your original nationality. Spain does not allow dual citizenship, unless you are you’re from a Spanish-American country, Andorra, the Philippines, Equatorial Guinea or Portugal, or Sephardic Jews and descendants.

Although still there are certain unclarities related to status of British expats living in Spain, there might be considered various options.

  1. British expats living in Spain who meet the necessary criteria to main EU access might consider applying for Spanish citizenship. This would, however, require renouncing the British citizenship.
  2. British expats may be asked to apply for an EU Blue Card, that is work- and residence permit for non-EU/EEA nationals. The European Blue Card provides comprehensive socio-economic rights and a path towards permanent residence and EU citizenship. It is a similarity to US Green Card.

Sweden has become one of the most attractive EU countries for immigration purposes. High standard of living, one of the best healthcare systems in Europe and a good education are the key issues that make Sweden a great country to live in.

Sweden remains an open and diversified society with a welcoming approach towards immigration.

Our lawyers at Swedish office will guide you through all the possibilities.

EU/EEA citizens
To stay in Sweden for more than three months you will need a Swedish personal number, which you obtain at Swedish Tax Office (Skatteverket).

If you reside in another EU country with a permanent residence and already obtained a status of long-term resident of another EU country, it will give you certain rights, similar to those of an EU citizen. This makes it easier for you to move to another EU country in order to work, study, start your own business or live on their pension, for example.

If you are a citizen of a non-EU country and want to work in Sweden, you will need to apply for a work permit.

If you plan to work for a period longer than three months to start up or run your own business, you must have a residence permit.

We help you with the whole process of obtaining a Swedish residence and work permit in all situations.

Swedish citizenship
To become a Swedish citizen, you must have been residing in Sweden on a long-term basis for a certain period of time. The main rule is that you must have been resident in Sweden for a continuous period of five years.

If you are married to, living in a registered partnership with or cohabiting with a Swedish citizen, you can apply for Swedish citizenship already after three years.

No language requirements apply.